Holdfast K9 is dedicated to providing simple yet effective training plans to its clients to assist them in developing a very obedient dog.
I am committed to providing the most effective, convenient solutions to my clients’ dog training needs.
The emphasis is always on having fun and building a dedicated bond with your dog.
I am actively engaged in ongoing continuing education and professional development in the dog training industry.
I am currently a Service Dog Trainer with Courageous Companions and coordinate weekly training sessions in the Edmonton Area.
My involvement with service dogs began 4 years ago when I entered the Courageous Companions program as a program participant.
I was paired with my first service dog and my life changed direction.
I understand the importance of establishing a solid training foundation in the dog.
I hold the following Certifications
- Certified Service Dog Trainer – CSDT (MSAR Service Dogs)
- Certified Dog Obedience Trainer Instructor
- Certified Canine Reactive Behavior
- Certified Canine Anxiety
- Certified Canine Fear
- Certified Canine First Aid
- Certified Dogs and Children
- Certified Puppy Development, Care and Coaching
- Certified Canine Nutrition.
- Certified Dog Behavior Training Methodology - DBTM
- Diploma – Search Dog Handler
An H5 additional context title
I have also completed workshops on the following
- Growl Class
- How to work with aggressive Dogs
- Inside Your Dogs Mind
- Treatment and prevention of Dog Aggression biting and Fighting
Service Dog Trainer – In Practicum Courageous Companions/ MSAR Service Dogs)